The Board is looking to form the following committees. Please email email@example.com if you can volunteer even a few hours of your time.
If we do not get any volunteers for the Clubhouse Maintenance, we will have to hire contractors which may result in an increase in annual dues. There must be some people in the club with skills to help and keep our dues down.
Clubhouse and Indoor Range Committee: To coordinate maintenance and cleanup of the clubhouse. We currenty have ZERO volunteers for this work.
Current Issues needing immediate attention
- Need lightbulbs need replaced in range and bathroom
- Rodent issue needs to be addressed
- Kitchen and storage rooms need cleaning
- Office and filing cabinets need organized
- Hole in kitchen floor needs repairing
- Stove and dishwasher could use replacing
Range Maintenance Committee: To coordinate regular maintenance and repairs of outdoor ranges.
Range Policies Committee: To standardize range use procedures and improve signage.
Range Officer Program Committee: To establish a formal SCRGC Range Officer Program and coordinate training.
Fundraising Committee: To coordinate fundraising ideas to keep membership dues down. Ideas suggested include:
- T-Shirts (with sponsors hopefully ready for sale by the December meat shoot)
- Renting out clubhouse
- Axe throwing pit
- 50 / 50 draw or raffle
Water and Fire Suppression Committee: To liaise with Chapman Creek Hatchery on the well proposal and to determine options and requirements for fire suppression at the shotgun range.
Axe Pit Construction Committee: Design and build axe throwing pit area at lower range. Do you have any axe throwing experience?