Archery is for everyone
We are dedicated to promoting safe recreational archery on the Sunshine Coast of BC, Canada. We are run by members of the Sunshine Coast Rod and Gun Club that volunteer their time, energy and skills.
Membership in the Sunshine Rod and Gun Club is required, there is a drop in fee of $10.00, drop ins are allowed for 5 visits then a membership is required. Information on regular shoots and events is posted on this website news section and the SCRGC Archery Facebook page. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
Drop in fee for non SCRGC members is $10.00, drop in 3 times and on the 4th you’ll need to become a member.
Targets: A $2.00 target fee is in effect. Archers can use the Club targets anytime. Please deposit your $2.00 target fee in the cash tube on the sign-in desk in the Clubhouse and use the hand truck to roll the target out. When you're done, ensure you put the target back where it belongs.
Archers wishing to use the range can always bring their own targets down, but ensure you check the Club calendar on the website to ensure the range is free to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have equipment to use suitable for 10 years and up.
- Equipment cost for non members is as follows:
- Child (under 13 $4
- Youth (13 - 17) $6
- Adult (18+) $8
- Equipment cost for members $6.00
- Target fee of $2.00, covers the cost of replacing targets and includes 3D targets A round consists of 1 shot per target hit or miss, total of 6 targets (for now) 3D fee covers the cost of target, replacing worn parts and goes towards purchasing new targets.
- If you have your own equipment you’re welcome to bring it. All equipment will be inspected by or Archery Canada certified range officer.
- If you have broad head tips there is only 1 target we have which they can be shot at.
- Field tips without any barbs are allowed on all targets.
- Archery Canada Range rules are strictly followed.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times, with some fun heckling and sometimes a party for bullseye.
- Archers use the range at their own risk.
- Anyone using club equipment will cover the cost of damage.