Sunshine Coast Rod and Gun Club
Welcome to our new website
Our membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. Renewals are due by January 1st.
A new gate key and membership card are issued every year. The locks are changed on January 1st.
All new members, and those members who have not belonged for two years, must attend a mandatory scheduled Orientation session.
PAST MEMBERS, WHO HAVE NOT BEEN A MEMBER IN THE PREVIOUS 2 CALENDAR YEARS WILL BE PROCESSED SIMILAR TO NEW APPLICANTS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION SESSION
Due to the volunteer nature of our club administration in person membership applications and payments at the clubhouse are available during limited hours: Sundays 9:30 to 10:30 am only.
Please send any membership inquiries to email@example.com
Membership Cards and Keys
Digital membership cards are available as follows:
Paper membership cards can be picked up at the clubhouse Sunday mornings from 9:30 to 10:30 am or mailed to you upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New keys are available as follows:
To RENEW your membership new options are available:
ONLINE RENEWAL PROCESS
1. Log into your profile by clicking on the login link in the upper right corner of this website
2. View your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of this website
3. Scroll down and click on Renew to January 01, 2021. Note that for family memberships only the Family Bundle Administrator will have the option to renew. If you want to change your family administrator please contact email@example.com.
4. Follow the prompts to submit your renewal and you will be sent an email with an invoice.
5. Online Payment of the invoice is available with Credit Card.
6. If you would like to pay by Cheque: your cheque may be brought into the Clubhouse Sundays 9:30 to 10:30 am or post mailed to the PO address below.
7. If you would like to pay Cash: DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL. Membership can be paid with cash by bringing it to the Clubhouse Sundays 9:30 to 10:30 am.
OFFLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Applications can be made in person in Person at the clubhouse on Sunday Mornings. Paper application forms will be available.
2. You can also download the SCRGC Application Form, complete it in pen, then bring t in person to the clubhouse Sundays or post mail it along with your payment (DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL) to:
sunshine coast Rod & Gun Club