Sunshine Coast Rod and Gun Club
Devoted to the pursuit of the outdoor lifestyle
Our membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. Renewals are due by January 1st.
A new gate key and membership card are issued every year. The locks are changed on January 1st.
All new members, and those members who have not belonged for two years, must attend a mandatory scheduled Orientation session.
PAST MEMBERS, WHO HAVE NOT BEEN A MEMBER IN THE PREVIOUS 2 CALENDAR YEARS WILL BE PROCESSED SIMILAR TO NEW APPLICANTS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION SESSION
Please send any membership inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Cards and Keys
Digital membership cards are available as follows:
Paper membership cards can be mailed to you upon request to email@example.com.
New keys are available as follows:
COVID HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
To RENEW your membership new options are available:
ONLINE RENEWAL PROCESS
1. Log into your profile by clicking on the login link in the upper right corner of this website or going to https://scrgc.ca/sys/website
2. Scroll down and click on Renew to January 01, 20XX. Note that for family memberships only the Family Bundle Administrator will have the option to renew. If you want to change your family administrator please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Review your profile information and accept the current year waiver and rules and regulations.
4. Follow the prompts to submit your renewal. You will have the option to pay online immediately or be sent an email with an invoice.
5. Online Payment of the invoice is available with Credit Card.
6. If you would like to pay by Cheque: your cheque may be mailed to the PO address below.
7. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic cash is currently not being accepted..
OFFLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Applications can be made in person in Person at the clubhouse on Sunday Mornings. Paper application forms will be available.
2. You can also download the SCRGC Application Form, complete it in pen, then bring t in person to the clubhouse Sundays or post mail it along with your payment (DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL) to:
sunshine coast Rod & Gun Club