Update: As of July 4, 2020:
The clubhouse and indoor range are open. For your safety, please note the following re-opening measures and rules for use.
- Indoor range maximum capacity of 2 people. The only exception to this rule is if ALL individuals in the indoor range reside in the same household.
- Cough fever, sniffles, any cold symptoms - stay home
- Hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant have been provided
- If you touch it, you clean it!
- High touch surfaces and washrooms will be cleaned once a week
- the outdoor range logbook is once again inside the clubhouse
- a bin of clean golf pencils have been provided. If you use one, please place it in the used container for sanitizing
- For sanitary reasons a digital logbook option is now available. Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the range of use, member name and #, number of guests, date & time in/out, plus firearm type used and # rounds fired
- use of the logbook is critical for our lead management program and is mandatory as per the Club Rules and Regulations
The security camera system has been upgraded to support enhanced monitoring
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
REMEMBER: Shooters must follow the Provincial Health Officer’s physical distancing recommendations and keep themselves 2 metres apart while on site as much as possible. If you are feeling sick, stay home. No exceptions. May 10th, 2020 Update:
There is currently no change to the COVID related SCRGC facility closures; however, the Board of Directors is monitoring the situation and will be meeting again this Friday and will discuss options for when facilities may be able to reopen. During this closure the Clubhouse has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Thanks to Fred Gazeley for coordinating these efforts.
Our focus remains to protect our members, friends and families and support physical distancing recommendations.
A recent Vancouver Coastal Health notice states that for recreational facilities to be open the following is required. Facilities should implement strategies that allow both staff and participants to follow the Provincial Health Officer’s physical distancing recommendations and keep themselves 2 metres apart from other people while on site as much as possible. Operators should follow routine cleaning practices with enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces or shared equipment. Operators should ensure that handwashing, toilet and shower facilities, if available, are open, well stocked and cleaned regularly.
If any members are willing to volunteer to commit to regularly cleaning the clubhouse facilities including indoor range and washrooms to support re-opening of the clubhouse please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership renewals continue to be available online. Keys and membership cards can be mailed out by emailing email@example.com
At this time the outdoor Pinecone and lower ranges will remain open; however, club members are strongly encouraged to exercise extreme caution and preferably stay home.