The clubhouse and indoor range are open. For your safety, please note the following re-opening measures and rules for use.
- Indoor range maximum capacity of 2 people. The only exception to this rule is if ALL individuals in the indoor range reside in the same household.
- Cough fever, sniffles, any cold symptoms - stay home
- Hand sanitizer and surface disinfectant have been provided
- If you touch it, you clean it!
- High touch surfaces and washrooms will be cleaned once a week
- the outdoor range logbook is once again inside the clubhouse
- a bin of clean golf pencils have been provided. If you use one, please place it in the used container for sanitizing
- For sanitary reasons a digital logbook option is now available. Members can email email@example.com with the range of use, member name and #, number of guests, date & time in/out, plus firearm type used and # rounds fired
- use of the logbook is critical for our lead management program and is mandatory as per the Club Rules and Regulations
The security camera system has been upgraded to support enhanced monitoring
If you have any questions please email
REMEMBER: Shooters must follow the Provincial Health Officer’s physical distancing recommendations and keep themselves 2 metres apart while on site as much as possible.
If you are feeling sick, stay home. No exceptions.