Call for Volunteers
Please email email@example.com if you are able to commit to helping get the lower ranges cleaned up this Sunday.
This is NOT an event or a gathering and everyone MUST maintain a distance.
Equipment to bring:
☆ No mowers required this weekend ☆
- Gloves, clippers, string trimmers/whipper snippers, pruning shears, rakes, wheel barrows.
- Your own snacks & water
- Need a pickup or a trailer
- transport wood to pinecone for campfire
- Green waste disposal
Work to be completed:
- remove any rocks from areas to be mowed
- remove any junk wood, pallets etc and take them to the upper range for campfire. [This includes the fence that has fallen flat by the kitchen and the berm wood on the 88 meter]
- take down and store the event tent next to the clubhouse
- trim around the horseshoe boxes
- trim around the 88 meter utility stake so we do not mow over it
- remove the rocks and wood adjacent to the upper trap house
- trim any fence lines so mowing can get as close as possible
♧ HAVE FUN ♧
Club will provide cooler of water and pop, if we have a reasonable volunteer commitment.